Here is to the future – 2013
Twenty twelve was a big year for tech news. Facebook went public, Instagram was purchased for $1B, and Apple released rehashes of previous products. But that’s just a small sampling.
The list that follows is which stories you, our fantastic readers, read the most throughout the last year in order of their popularity. Some stories are predictably at the top, but others are surprising. A story about Bruce Willis and iTunes ranks higher than the most read post concerning the Apple/Samsung patent trial.
TechCrunch’s top 25 posts ranked in order of pageviews.
- Update: Facebook Confirms No Private Messages Appearing On Timeline. They’re Old Wall Posts.
- Why Pundits And Politicians Hate NYT Election Forecaster Nate Silver
- Day After IPO, Mark Zuckerberg Marries Longtime Girlfriend Priscilla Chan
- Journalists’ Addresses Posted In Revenge For Newspaper’s Google Map Of Gun Permit Owners
- Facebook Buys Instagram For $1 Billion, Turns Budding Rival Into Its Standalone Photo App
- Apple Officially Reveals The iPhone 5:…
View original post 230 more words